Applying to Field School programs?
Visit Field School Application for more information.
Your completed application package should include the following:
- A completed Capilano University Exchange Program Application Form (pdf).
- Letter of Intent (450-500 words) which explains:
- the relationship of international/intercultural education to your career goals
- why and how this particular student exchange will be of value to you
- what you believe you can contribute to Capilano University as an ambassador for Study Abroad
- Current Resume
- Photocopy of the identification page of your passport. If your passport needs to be renewed, please submit a copy of your current passport and indicate "in process of renewal."
- Two Faculty Reference Forms
- Official Academic Transcripts. Please order them online through your Student Information Web Services and have it sent directly to the Study Abroad Office.
- Academic Program Planner completed by an Academic Advisor. This is to be completed before the interview.
- A mini-portfolio of work (for applicants in the IDEA program only)
- Exchanges in 2019 Spring, 2019 Summer – September 16, 2018
- Exchanges in 2019 Fall, 2020 Spring – February 1, 2018