The world of business is constantly changing, often challenging and always demanding.
People with solid business skills are called to every walk of life. The skills and knowledge gained at CapU can be applied to any organization or career, regardless of the path you choose.
Capilano University offers a variety of employment-related programs.
We never settle for status quo — we actively seek the advice of employers and adapt our courses as new techniques and skills emerge in the business world. You’ll leave CapU equipped to make your mark.
Are you ready to leap into the world of business? Discover what our Business & Professional Studies programs and courses have to offer.
Be the first to hear about Information Nights and other news, by signing up for our newsletter.
Business & Professional Studies Programs
- Accounting Assistant Certificate
- Accounting Assistant Diploma
- Advanced Business Administration Certificate
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Communication Studies Degree
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (Paralegal) Degree
- Business Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Pathway
- Communication Studies Diploma
- International Management Graduate Certificate
- International Management Graduate Diploma
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
- North American and International Management Graduate Diploma
- North American Business Management Applied Post Baccalaureate Diploma
- North American Business Management Post Baccalaureate Diploma
- Paralegal Certificate
- Paralegal Diploma
- Retail Business Fundamentals Certificate