Capilano University (CapU) and Capilano University Alumni Association (CUAA) are pleased to present a special anniversary edition of the Alumni Awards of Excellence!
In our 50th anniversary year, our award categories represent a departure from our standard awards format to allow us to nominate and recognize alumni who embody the essence of who we are and the impact of CapU locally, regionally and around the world. As in past years, threads of our community's values—spirit, passion, innovation, collaboration, pride, and impact—are woven through each of our award categories.
We are proud to announce our 2018 award recipients, all of whom exemplify our brand essences:
- Jullian Kolstee, Luminous category
- Amina El Mantari, Unified category
- Danette (Petie) Chalifoux, Enduring category
- Kaya Dorey, Confident category
- Randy Celebrini, Creative category